The annual Food For Thought Healthy Eating Campaign is underway! 18 FFA teams submitted proposals on how they would work to encourage a healthy diet, including whole grains, in their schools and communities. Eleven teams were selected and will receive a $500 grant to implement their plan. One team will go on to win an additional $2000 at the state FFA convention in May!
Here are this year’s participating teams and leaders:
– Columbus City FFA (Pam Snyder)
– East Tech FFA (Jeremy Grove)
– Eaton MVCTC FFA (Rebecca Holbrook)
– Elgin FFA (Ashley Auld)
– Global Impact STEM Academy (Rachel Sanders)
– McComb FFA (Jim Pierce)
– Plymouth FFA (Laura Ringler)
– Ridgedale FFA (Kris Guthrie)
– Riverdale FFA (Nicole Steinmetz)
– Willard FFA (Tiffany Nuhfer)
– Zane Trace FFA (Jennifer Johnston)
Watch for our newsletter for more details about the teams and their campaigns!