- Member of Ohio Corn & Wheat Growers Association can apply for membership at time of application submission. To join OCWGA, click here.
- Applicants must be a high school senior or enrolled as a full-time student at an Ohio college or university by the fall of 2019.
- Eligible majors include biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, molecular biology, chemistry, engineering, biotechnology, bioenergy, biofuels, food science, political science, crop science, environmental science, agricultural communications, agricultural business, agricultural education or any of the agricultural disciplines or related fields.
- Applicants must also demonstrate the desire to pursue a career related to the corn and wheat industry and/or agriculture.
- Applicants must have proof of legal residency in the state of Ohio.
- Applicants attend Scholarship recognition event February 19, 2020; Champion Center, Springfield, Ohio.
- Scholarship funds are to be used directly for tuition, fees, lab fees, and/or books.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student.
- Scholarship is not renewable, although recipients are encouraged to reapply annually.
Scholarship applications are due to Ohio Corn & Wheat before January 8, 2020. A Committee of Ohio Corn & Wheat Growers Association and Ohio Corn & Wheat staff members will review application materials submitted and will then select scholarship winners. Scholarship recipients will be notified by January 17, 2020. The scholarship is to be used for the 2020-2021 school year.